Friday, March 9, 2012

Meet Us: Suzi Ricketts

Meet Us


I wanted to tell you thank you for everything, we were so happy with the food and service we received! Suzi was wonderful and the food was amazing! Suzi was so helpful and such a pleasure to be around. She was willing to go above and beyond! We loved all the dishes but the balsamic chicken and veggie lasagna were a huge hit! I highly recommend Lemleys and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sincerely,
Megan Akrami


My name is Suzi Ricketts and I have been blessed to live and raise my daughter Cassey in Columbus Indiana. I went to school at Columbus North and received an Associates Degree from Purdue in Computer Technology. I have worked since I was old enough to and my first job was working for Max Lemley at Sap’s Buffeteria aka The Buffy. I became very skilled at making their famous chicken sandwiches because they went out the drive thru window faster than we could make them. Lemleys Catering still offers a box lunch deal for these famous chicken sandwiches on selected days. Be sure to watch for it. Then you will know what I am talking about. 

My mother, Sandy Adams, worked for the Lemleys for many years and I worked beside her in the catering business again while in my 20’s. I have just recently returned to work with them at Lemleys Catering and 240 Sweet. Catering is hard work but it is also very rewarding. One of my favorite parts of catering is when everything is ready and we get to see the guest arrive and enjoy. Then all of our hard work was worth it. Lemleys has always brought back many fond memories for me and my mother and I am sure there will be many more to come.



No comments: